Treasure Garden Ag25 Patio Umbrella Review from Kings Park, New York

3 of 32 Treasure Garden reviews

Reaching the end of my "bumpershoots", searching for yet ANOTHER replacement Treasure Garden Cantilever Umbrella Canopy, amazingly, this site appeared.

I purchased my Treasure Garden 11 foot AG25A Octagonal Cantilever Umbrella on July 16, 2010 for $748.99 from the Fortunoff Backyard Store, 545 US Highway 46 West, Totowa, NJ 07512, 973-785-0200.

At the end of the 2011 Summer the umbrella canopy began to fray. Fortunoff Backyard Store was called and on October 20, 2011, Casual Furniture & Grill Services came and switched the fabric, free of charge.

Once again, in May of 2016, the umbrella canopy began to fray and eventually the material began to disintegrate.Fortunoff Backyard Store was called and after much back and forth, via phone and emails, I was informed by mbalman@fortunoffbys.com, that "NOTHING COULD BE DONE, TREASURE GARDEN DOESN'T EVEN MANUFACTURE THIS MODEL ANYMORE DUE TO SO MANY SIMILAR COMPLAINTS."

You can imagine my frustration and aggravation. I purchased this brand because my research showed top of the line workmanship and customer satisfaction. I did my part and took very good care of my umbrella. It was also properly covered and maintained off season.

I have been searching for a replacement online and the prices are ridiculous. Am I supposed to just throw this away? That sounds absolutely absurd!

One of the worst customer service experiences I've ever had. What are my options?

Please Help Me Out of This Dilemma!

Sincerely,

Donna M. Filippelli

Flippermccoy@aol.com

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Treasure Garden Ag25 Cantilever Patio Umbrella
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #921774 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Treasure Garden? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 32 Treasure Garden reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 07 #1223837 Sherman Oaks, California, United States

It sounds as though your frame is in great shape and it is just the canopy that is falling apart. If that model frame has been discontinued then you should ask Fortunoff if there are canopies from other models that may fit your frame otherwise you can probably purchase yardage and find a local seamstress who can replicate your canopy. From my experience most fabrics have a 2-4 year warranty, so you might want to see if your item is still under warranty.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.