Treasure Garden Ag25 Patio Umbrella Review from Kings Park, New York
Reaching the end of my "bumpershoots", searching for yet ANOTHER replacement Treasure Garden Cantilever Umbrella Canopy, amazingly, this site appeared.
I purchased my Treasure Garden 11 foot AG25A Octagonal Cantilever Umbrella on July 16, 2010 for $748.99 from the Fortunoff Backyard Store, 545 US Highway 46 West, Totowa, NJ 07512, 973-785-0200.
At the end of the 2011 Summer the umbrella canopy began to fray. Fortunoff Backyard Store was called and on October 20, 2011, Casual Furniture & Grill Services came and switched the fabric, free of charge.
Once again, in May of 2016, the umbrella canopy began to fray and eventually the material began to disintegrate.Fortunoff Backyard Store was called and after much back and forth, via phone and emails, I was informed by firstname.lastname@example.org, that "NOTHING COULD BE DONE, TREASURE GARDEN DOESN'T EVEN MANUFACTURE THIS MODEL ANYMORE DUE TO SO MANY SIMILAR COMPLAINTS."
You can imagine my frustration and aggravation. I purchased this brand because my research showed top of the line workmanship and customer satisfaction. I did my part and took very good care of my umbrella. It was also properly covered and maintained off season.
I have been searching for a replacement online and the prices are ridiculous. Am I supposed to just throw this away? That sounds absolutely absurd!
One of the worst customer service experiences I've ever had. What are my options?
Please Help Me Out of This Dilemma!
Donna M. Filippelli
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
You May Also Like
- "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."