Treasure Garden - The fabric disintegrated while in storage for the winter.

28 of 32 Treasure Garden reviews

I purchased a 9' Black Forest Umbrella from a local dealer on September 14, 2012.After using it for one month I sprayed it with water to be sure that it was clean, let it dry for a couple of days, and then put it back in the original carton for storage in my garage.

Today I removed it from storage, set it up, and discovered that in a number of places the fabric had suffered what appeared to be burns or chemical changes, which resulted in 2 - 4 inch holes. I brought the umbrella back to Niagara Pools, 92 Rt. 73, Voorhees, NJ 08043 and asked what, if anything they could do about the damaged fabric. Their immediate reaction was that it had obviously been burned (which it had not) and said that there was no warranty for that type of damage.

They suggested that I contact the manufacturer. As there is no contact information available on the Treasure Garden website (do they intentionally not want to deal with the public?) I am resorting to this approach.

I would appreciate hearing directly from TG to discuss this further.Thank you.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
28 of 32 Treasure Garden reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 23, 2014 #777208 Los Angeles, California, United States

Dear Valued Customer, I do apologize that you have had issues with your canopy. I would personally like to look into this for you. Please email me at tiffany@treasuregarden.com. Regards, Tiffany (Treasure Garden, Customer Service Manager)

0 0 Reply
Summer Fun

Aug 06, 2013 #694722 Ivyland, Pennsylvania, United States

I purchased a 10' Treasure Garden Cantilever umbrella and the fabric has disintegrated in less than 2 years. The material started getting thin/worn in some areas and within weeks the worn areas turned into holes. I now have at least 5 holes in the umbrella which get bigger every week and smaller ones keep developing. I have never seen such poor material for an umbrella in 30 years. The umbrella is used less than 6 months per year and is covered during the winter. I would never buy a Treasure Garden product again.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Treasure Garden. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Treasure Garden.
Filing a new complaint about
×