Treasure Garden - The fabric disintegrated while in storage for the winter.
I purchased a 9' Black Forest Umbrella from a local dealer on September 14, 2012.After using it for one month I sprayed it with water to be sure that it was clean, let it dry for a couple of days, and then put it back in the original carton for storage in my garage.
Today I removed it from storage, set it up, and discovered that in a number of places the fabric had suffered what appeared to be burns or chemical changes, which resulted in 2 - 4 inch holes. I brought the umbrella back to Niagara Pools, 92 Rt. 73, Voorhees, NJ 08043 and asked what, if anything they could do about the damaged fabric. Their immediate reaction was that it had obviously been burned (which it had not) and said that there was no warranty for that type of damage.
They suggested that I contact the manufacturer. As there is no contact information available on the Treasure Garden website (do they intentionally not want to deal with the public?) I am resorting to this approach.
I would appreciate hearing directly from TG to discuss this further.Thank you.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 9 Black Forest Umbrella
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."