I purchased a 9' Black Forest Umbrella from a local dealer on September 14, 2012.After using it for one month I sprayed it with water to be sure that it was clean, let it dry for a couple of days, and then put it back in the original carton for storage in my garage.
Today I removed it from storage, set it up, and discovered that in a number of places the fabric had suffered what appeared to be burns or chemical changes, which resulted in 2 - 4 inch holes. I brought the umbrella back to Niagara Pools, 92 Rt. 73, Voorhees, NJ 08043 and asked what, if anything they could do about the damaged fabric. Their immediate reaction was that it had obviously been burned (which it had not) and said that there was no warranty for that type of damage.
They suggested that I contact the manufacturer. As there is no contact information available on the Treasure Garden website (do they intentionally not want to deal with the public?) I am resorting to this approach.
I would appreciate hearing directly from TG to discuss this further.Thank you.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 9 Black Forest Umbrella
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."