WARNING-------LOWES has sold Garden Treasures OUTSIDE PATIO DINING FURNITURE and advertised it as ALUMINUM RUST RESISTANT FRAME--------but fails to mention in its advertising that the ALUMINUM frame is held up mostly by an IRON ROD---that is prone to rust and when it does your ALUMINUM PATIO set will fall like HUMPTY Dumpty----------and people can get hurt
Lowe's local mgmt. agreed to replace---the when I went to confirm the arrangement with the Metairie La Manager--he reneged--and then LOWE's corp has given me the runaround---even though pictures of set were provided--and I have shown them I will not use the set FOR LIABILITY REASONS--evidently LOWES's does not CARE!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "I purchased a 9' Black Forest Umbrella from a local dealer on September 14, 2012. After using it for one month I sprayed it with water to be sure..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "I paid $1 for a 3oz bag of Chocolate chip cookies. The bag had a red piece of tape around it. I didn't notice that the other bags..."
- "thanks for answering all my questions ,well the reason why i ask you all those questions is to make sure that my puppies are going to a nice and caring..."
- "HIS Publishing is a small children's book publisher. Recently reordered books from Crossblue Printing in CA but printed in China. Initial review of the production quality didn't reveal any..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."